Monday 27 June 2011

My Huntsman Review

The Victorinox Huntsman Knife was my very first knife. The one that i was reviewing was my 2nd Huntsman Knife after sadly losing my first one when i was about 13. Anyway.. This knife is a fantastic knife. I use it all the time when geocahing. This has got loads of tools on that are needed when geocahing. This knife has 15 tools and they are :


1.    Large blade
2.    Small blade
3.    Can opener with
4.    Small screwdriver
5.    Corkscrew
6.    Reamer, punch
7.    Wood saw
8.    Key ring inox
9.    Toothpick
10. Tweezers
11. Multi-purpose hook (parcel carrier)
12. Cap lifter with
13. Screwdriver
14. Wire stripper
15. Scissors

The 4 most used tools on this knife for me are. The large blade for cutting brambles and stinging nettles, ect.. The 2nd most used tool is the tweezers this is always being used for those tiny little Nanno caches we all love. 3rd most used tool would be the saw, this is a nice compact saw that will cut through wood as big as 2 inches. The 4th most used tool would be the scissors this is good for different types of maintenance goes when Geocaching.

This is quite a heavy tool but its worth it. I have a little nylon pouch that goes on my left side on a belt for easy assess and to keep and eye on it.

All in all a great knife. 9/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment